Production CoWork Studio
Our Jacksonville, FL based production CoWork space combines a traditional office space and a full-featured video & photography studio at your fingertips.
Studio CoWork Overview
Our Studio CoWork environment, based in Jacksonville, FL, is designed to serve the needs of both photographers and video pros alike. With access to standard office amenities, a fully featured studio space, AND discounted equipment rentals, you can run your business your way.
With your membership, you get all the same great benefits and amenities of our studio rental, but at a heavily discounted rate, consistent access, and first priority on bookings.
MVMG Studio Rental Features
Here's a list of all the core studio features that every rental gets.
Studio & Office Amenities
- 2,OOO Sq. Ft. studio with air conditioning
- Infinity Green Screen – 24′ wide, 11′ tall, with a 12′ “L”
- 100 amps of power in 5x 20amp circuits
- Loading ramp/door (with drive-in access)
- Common area access with chairs, couches, meeting table, kitchenette, bathrooms, & parking.
- Floating desk space, printer, guest wi-fi.
- M-F 9a-6p studio & office normal hours with after hours avarblity by appointment.
Gear Included with Every Rental
- Overhead lighting grid with florescent lighting
- 4 point hot light kit with soft-boxes for video.
- 4 point strobe light kit with soft-boxes/umbrella for photo.
- 2x large studio rollers, 2x C-Stands, 2x baby stands.
- 1x 18x24 Flag kit and small grip kit
- Bound board, gels, c-47s, and 2x soft boxes
- 4x Stingers, 4x Q-taps, 1x battery backup
- White, grey, and black backgrounds
- Misc chairs, stools, and light props.
All plans come with a free 15 day no-obligation trial. Sign up below to get started!
Terms of membership: All memberships have a 12 month term length, billed monthly. The first month will also include a setup/orientation fee to get you familiar with our studio as well as set you up with our studio calendar access, wifi, and general studio and office rules. We reserve the right to cancel your membership at any time due to non-professional behavior, illegal activity, or anything else that is not conducive to a good team work environment. All studio bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance and must be for 2 hour minimum blocks. Your studio time will not roll over so it must be used in the month or it’s lost. No discounts, refunds, or exchanges will be given for studio time not used. To reserve, additional studio time beyond your plan limit, or to reserver equipment at your discounted rate, you must book with a studio staff member and is given on a first come first serve basis. The studio will always include a small light and grip package, but the exact contents of that package may vary slightly. You are required to clean up both the studio and office space used prior to departure. Failure to do so will result in a cleaning fee of $49-$199 charged to your card on file, depending on the extent of the mess left. Any damages caused to the studio or gear will be charged to your card on file for the repair or replacement, as determined by an MVMG staff member. Solicitation of MVMG clients or any other CoWork member is strictly prohibited. All guest must sign an MVMG liability waiver. You agree to 24-7 video security on the premises. We reserve the right to update these terms as needed, but will notify all members of such updates.