To celebrate the launch of our Jacksonville CoWork Memberships, we’re giving away our CoWork Apprentice plan FREE for 6 months to one lucky Jacksonville Photographer, Videographer, Producer, or Director!
Our Studio CoWork space here in Jacksonville, FL is fully equipped to go above and beyond the needs of both photographers and video pros alike. You’ll receive access to standard office amenities like our kitchenette and dining space, comfortable meeting areas, updated bathrooms, and parking lot. You’ll also have consistent access to a quiet desk workspace where you can take calls, tweak scrips, edit, or any other desk work you may need to accomplish. We also include high-speed guest wifi and printer access.
The biggest perk is the use of our fully featured, air-conditioned studio space- complete with full lighting grid, giant green screen cyclorama, and a bay door and loading dock large enough to drive a truck through. In addition to a monthly gear rental credit, you’ll also receive a discount on any other production equipment rentals you may need. With your membership, you get all the same great benefits and amenities of our studio rental with consistent access and first priority on bookings.
The Winner of the CoWork Apprentice Plan Will Receive:
- 2000 sq. ft. STUDIO ACCESS: Get 8 hours of studio time a month FREE for 6 months, complete with lighting grid and green screen.
- GEAR RENTAL CREDIT: Get $200/mo credit for production gear rentals for all of our available equipment.
- 20% OFF ALL RENTALS: On top of your rental credit, you also get a nice discount for any extra and additional production gear or studio time if you need it!
- FLOATING DESK: A quiet place to take calls, work on your laptop, and organize your studio project with high-speed wifi and printer access.
- ACCESS TO COMMON AREAS: Front of house lounge area, dining table, and kitchenette access- perfect for craft services spreads or a quiet lunch alone.
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN BY RANDOM DRAWING AND ANNOUNCED THE LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER, 2018
ENTER HERE: http://bit.ly/cowork-win